Watch Pakistani Dramas Online: Review: Ashk: Episode 6

Watch Pakistani Dramas Online
DramasOnline
Review: Ashk: Episode 6
Jul 17th 2012, 17:45

Okay, so I just got done with watching the much anticipated episode of Ashk and I must say that today's episode was more filmi than usual. I feel like I just watched 40 minutes or so of a commercial Lollywood movie, whether that is something good or bad is for you guys to decide but personally I find most commercial Lollywood movies tedious and some of the sentimental dialogues are just plain hilarious! And today's episode of Ashk was the perfect mix of both.

 

Not much happened in today's episode except what was shown in the latest promo. Zebu and Rohail got married, Maleeha sobbed her way through the streets of turkey, Bilal decided to turn up at the wedding in the most unconventional manner and Mr.Deenga found out about Mehru and Bilal. Getting married to Rohail was part of Zebu's plan to take revenge from Rohail, no surprises there. I do feel for Rohail, he married a happy-go-lucky girl and has ended up with someone entirely different. The viewers may have seen it coming but he obviously did not!

 

Bilal decided to come at the wedding with his father since his father was apparently the caterer for the wedding, now that is something I did not see coming. What I gathered from Bilal's conversation with Rohail was that maybe they were running some thriving business in Dubai but as it turns out Bilal's father is a "nai" and Bilal works in some multinational in Dubai. Now I know what the big deal is and why Mehru cannot marry him, FINALLY! Deenga overheard Mehru and Bilal talking and told Mehru that Bilal did not deserve her, Deenga's dialogues had to be the highlight of the episode, they were too funny!

 

I have to say I am utterly disappointed with Mehreen Raheel, her performance today failed to move me and was below average for my taste. She totally failed to make me relate to her situation because of her unconvincing portrayal of a girl who just lost the love of her life.

 

Even with everything that must be weighing on Zebu's mind she managed to get a good night's sleep, I cannot imagine how. There were so many things in today's episode that did not make much sense to me. Firstly, Mehru has been a mother to Zebu, the two are obviously very close but how come Mehru totally failed to understand what was going on in her sister's mind although the expressions on her face said it all. Secondly, I have been fine with Deenga and co having a say in everything but today was a bit too much even for me, I have never in my life seen servants who are such a central part of all that goes around in the house and not only that but can also tell the daughters' of the house off whenever they want. Thirdly, why was Zebu sleeping with her shoes on? How could she be so sleepy with so much going on in her head? Fourthly, when are Rohail and Zebu ever going to talk to each other? Two episodes later the two have had no communication. Last but not least, how could Zebu just walk out of her bedroom and sleep in the living room on the night of her wedding, especially when she did not want her sister and father to find out what was going on between her and Rohail.

 

Today's episode was a huge disappointment, I could not help but laugh at some of the happenings and some of the developments just took me off-guard (and I do not mean that in a good way). Except for Fawad’s spot-on expressions (since he hardly talked) and great cinematography as usual, there wasn’t much to write home about in today’s episode.

 

 

Since every episode of Ashk till now has had its due share of Lollywood-like dialogues that are meant to be highly moving but you can't help but laugh at them, I have decided that I should mention some of these dialogues at the end of every review for the sake of laughs. Here is my pick from today's episode:

 

"Jo Log Seedhay Hotay Hei Un Ke Saath Mei Seedha Hu Aur Jo Log Dengay Hotay Hei Un Ke Liye Mei Denga Hun" ( Deenga To Mehru)
This dialogue in particular had Lollywood written all over it and Deenga had the expressions that went perfectly with it.

 

"Mera Baap Acha Khana Pakane Pe Tumhe Bakshish Tu De Sakta Hai, Apni Beti Nahi" (Mehru To Bilal) The intensity with which this dialogues was delivered was unbelievable!

 

There were a few more but I guess these will do for today. Let's see what the next episode has to offer, I hope something better than today.

 

Watch Ashk Episode 6

 

Author: Fatima Awan.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Written by

نشاں یہی ہے زمانے میں زندہ قوموں کا۔۔ کہ صبح و شام بدلتی ہیں ان کی تقدیریں۔۔

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No Spamming Allowed

About the Administrator

© 2013 Mera Pak Watan. All rights resevered. Designed by These Templates