Cars have always been a passion of mine and still are ........ AAMIR ASHFAQ

No matter what your age, collecting model cars can become an exciting hobby, but also a good investment as many toy cars increase value over time as they are collectible items. This hobby has been around almost as long as the automobile, and yet, it is still a passion of many!
Scaled models are manufactured in a range of scales such as 1:12, 1:18, 1:24, 1:32, 1:43, 1:64 and others. Cars that are especially attractive are those with a real eye to detail. Doors, hoods, trunks and fuel caps that open, ashtrays that slide out and glove compartments that work are some of the realized features. Some models of cars even have hanging ignition keys and removable hood pins to open the hood. Most have working car steering and suspension with real materials used in the interiors.
The best quality I enjoy about myself is my Passion for Cars. I love every single part about these street machines. I love the sound, speed and especially the looks of these rolling masterpieces. The inspiration of cars will never escape out of my mind. This quality about me will never change or alter in any way. I dream them, I feel them and I think about them all the free time I have. You would find Cars Magazines, Cars Brochures on my Shelves and Cars Posters on walls of my room. 
I am really attracted to cars and I feel extremely happy when I am in my toy-car showroom. It may be childish but I never feel odd living with my cars. When I was young, toys always had a special place in my heart, and I really liked trains and airplanes too. In fact when I was very young, my parents tried to get me more interested in trains and airplanes but I always came back to my first passion, cars.

My pursuit may not have gone far enough to earn a world record, but such a collection is still unique in Pakistan. Each of my cars has a history, “Memories may fade with time but these cars take me back to moments in the past”. When I hold a car in the palm of my hand, I remember things I had forgotten about the past, and this gives me immense joy. In fact, I can’t explain it in words.

Diecast car collection is my childhood passion and still continues up to now. Since the age of eight (8) I am collecting model cars which are at present more than 'Four Thousand' which I claim is the biggest collection in Pakistan and also unique.
These die-cast models are (Made in USA, England, Germany, Italy, France, Greece, Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, China, Taiwan, Macao etc.) ..... and the Diecast Makers/Brands are  (Matchbox, Hot Wheels, Majorette, Corgi, Johnny Lightening, Burago, Tomica, Jada Toys, Real Toy, Norev, Maisto, Welly, Siku, Kinsmart etc.)

As I have been engaged with cars since childhood, there are so many pleasant memories with me such as contribution of my great father and mother, especially I miss my lovely mother very much, said good-bye to me (forever) after 2 months of my marriage. She was very caring and always promoted and appreciated my passion. She also educated me how to care things that is why I have my 30 years old toy cars with me today.

I really appreciate my parents and their efforts to promote my passion. They never refused whenever I asked for a Toy Car!
Reminds me of my early childhood, whenever I used to go to the mart with my lovely parents, I’d always pick one toy car and look towards my parents in anticipation that they would buy it for me which they always did even though, I was known as mechanic in those days, the toy cars hardly survived few months under my ownership but still parents the greatest blessing of ALLAH, bought another one for my deadly experiments.

American long automobiles have always impressed me so I have models of American famous cars like Chevrolet, Oldsmobile, Buick, Cadillac, Pontiac, Plymouth and Dodge. Furthermore, British, Italian, French, German, Japanese, Swedish, Australian automobile models are also the part of my extensive collection.

Moreover, I have models of Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Porsche, Volkswagen, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Maserati, Fiat, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Rolls Royce, Rover, MG, Austin Martin, Austin Healey, Lotus, Morgan, Land Rover, Range Rover, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Isuzu, Mazda, Toyota, Lexus, Subaru, Saab, Volvo, Holden, Ford, Hyundai, Mini Cooper, Jaguar, Bentley, Vauxhall, Opel, Bugatti, Infiniti, Smart, Seat, Corvette, Hummer and many more.

READ MORE.....

Written by

نشاں یہی ہے زمانے میں زندہ قوموں کا۔۔ کہ صبح و شام بدلتی ہیں ان کی تقدیریں۔۔

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No Spamming Allowed

About the Administrator

© 2013 Mera Pak Watan. All rights resevered. Designed by These Templates