Watch Pakistani Dramas Online: Review: Mere Dard Ko Jo Zuban Miley: Episode 15

Watch Pakistani Dramas Online
DramasOnline
Review: Mere Dard Ko Jo Zuban Miley: Episode 15
Oct 2nd 2012, 18:24

Until last week I was quite convinced that MDKJZM was primarily the story of unconditional love; a force more powerful than any other in the Universe. And the reason behind thinking so was all that Aminah did for Urooj solely because she loved him and was committed to him, the love that Junaid had for Arifa that today gave her the motivation she needed to live her life again. The way Arifa and Shamim look at that closed door waiting for Junaid to enter and the manner in which Arifa's eyes said so much when he entered went to show that Arifa indeed was incomplete without Junaid. But now that Arifa is finally coming back to life Junaid has given up completely. I was truly relieved that Junaid had turned towards religion for solace but I could never have imagined that he would give up on God so soon and resort to drugs. And even though we saw that Junaid did not miss his Namaz and said his Tasbeehs but he never had the patience which is the virtue of a true Muslim. Suddenly, he opted for a shortcut that many such people who can't find relief anywhere else would turn to. I must say that I am utterly disappointed at this latest development. Sure, Junaid is only human and he could only go this far but completely giving up on life all of a sudden and especially when he can see that Arifa is struggling to get back to normal seemed quite unlike him.

 

 

Let's talk about Aminah's unconditional love for Urooj…my my what a revelation… Aminah never loved Urooj, she never knew what it felt like to fall in love and all this time she was sacrificing solely so she could put a smile on Urooj and Zakiya's faces….another disappointment. I honestly felt that despite of all his weaknesses Urooj gave Aminah a piece of his heart and deserved the same in return. Azim obviously has a very clear idea as to what must be going on in Aminah's life that is the reason he is doing a fabulous job of portraying to be a wonderful human being, someone who says Namaz and would jump into fire to save someone's property. He wants Aminah to see him as a family man, telling her that he is very close to his mother and it is a son's duty to look after his mother whether she needs it or not and the way he tells Nami that he will teach him how to do this and that….he knows too well that a girl who is married to a person like Urooj would envy a man like him. Not only this, but he makes sure he is patient listener and a very interesting person to have a conversation with…another thing that Aminah never experienced. Last but not the least he showers Aminah with flowers and compliments whenever he gets a chance and Aminah is completely falling in the trap because all this is so new to her. There is a vacuum in Aminah's life and Azim is going to try his best to fill that space. Somehow Urooj has completely been relegated in the background and Aminah is too busy running the business. The spark that existed between Aminah and Urooj has extinguished over the years. Who should I blame for it? Zakiya I guess. She should not have given Aminah all the responsibility of the office and would have understood that her son needed her more. Urooj is not a baby who just needs to be fed and changed; he also needs his life partner who would spend some quality time with him.

 

 

It truly bugged me the way Zakiya and Aminah spent more time with Azim than they did in their own house. It is great that they have found a man they can rely on but why is the writer trying to so hard to prove that women can't run businesses without men? After all Zakiya and Aminah had been doing fairly well till now and it is their business, they should not be relying on a total stranger so much no matter how impressive he is. I am very disappointed in Zakiya as well, I always saw her as an independent woman completely capable of running her own life but I guess I was wrong wrong wrong…about everything. Yes I am utterly disappointed with the new turn of events and the way the characters have taken an about turn, maybe because I had so much faith in them.

 

 

Overall, the "character development" in today's episode took me by surprise and I am hoping and praying that the next episode makes me fall in love with these characters again. While I completely understand that it is normal for a woman to want everything that Aminah wishes for but I thought Aminah was way above all this, the love she felt for Urooj surpassed everything, she was a hero to me but now I am supposed to feel for her…sigh…here is to hoping, I have my fingers crossed.

 

Author: Fatima Awan.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Written by

نشاں یہی ہے زمانے میں زندہ قوموں کا۔۔ کہ صبح و شام بدلتی ہیں ان کی تقدیریں۔۔

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No Spamming Allowed

About the Administrator

© 2013 Mera Pak Watan. All rights resevered. Designed by These Templates