Watch Pakistani Dramas Online: Review:Aik Nayi Cinderella:Episode 2

Watch Pakistani Dramas Online
DramasOnline
Review:Aik Nayi Cinderella:Episode 2
Oct 20th 2012, 20:47

One word:Adorable! I just loved today’s episode! It really feels like a fairy-tale and one feels like being completely lost in it. Today, 3 great serials were going to be on-air at the same time. It was surely difficult to decide but I decided to watch Aik Nayi Cinderella first. And I must say I was not disappointed. Every moment had a sense of cuteness in it. It was a delight to watch something so adorable.

 

I really like Meesha. The way she behaves is exactly what a girl would do in the situation she is in. It must feel really boring and lonely to stay in one place all the time. It’s natural to wish to go outside and see the world. That’s exactly what Meesha wished for and she went for it! She took the risk because of how badly she wanted to see the world. I personally supported her ;) It seems she had the best time ever. But she had to go home before her step-mother and step-sisters returned. That’s where Mayer(Osman Khalid Butt) came in!

 

The ‘hero’ made his entry today! And throughout the episode, I felt like I was watching Cinderella ;) The way Meesha and Mayer met and the boat ride where it was love at first sight for Mayer, it was so cute! And later on, Meesha lost her earring, I remembered the time in Cinderella when Cinderella lost her glass slipper and the prince found her through that slipper. I have a feeling that earring will help Mayer find Meesha. How? Let’s see :) I am very much looking forward to how he finds out that Meesha is ‘his Cinderella’.

 

So who exactly is Mayer? He is Meesha’s father’s cousin’s son. In short, Meesha’s cousin, I think. Mayer’s mother Bano(Hina Bayat) was Saifullah’s fiance but he left her to marry Meher. Meher hates Bano when Bano is supposed to hate Meher. I wonder why she is so mean. She should feel for Meesha somewhat. Poor Meesha! Maya Ali did a really good job :) I also like Meesha’s and naani’s relationship. It is so cute! But I have a feeling naani is hiding something. She was too hesitant to tell Meesha who she wants to hide Meesha from. I wonder what the reason is.

 

Overall, it was an amazing episode! Extremely cute! I was like ‘Awww’ and smiling the whole time. I was a bit excited too for some reason. I can’t wait for the next episode. The writer(Faiza Iftikhar) and the director(Haissam Hussain) have brought an amazing story to us. I wished for it to keep going. There is lots to looks forward to. I am also waiting for Romaan to make his entry soon. Let’s see how this magical fairy-tale will turn out to be ;) I can honestly say right now that I totally love this show so far! Every second is entertaining, and cute! Best of luck to the team :)

 

Written by GQ ~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Written by

نشاں یہی ہے زمانے میں زندہ قوموں کا۔۔ کہ صبح و شام بدلتی ہیں ان کی تقدیریں۔۔

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No Spamming Allowed

About the Administrator

© 2013 Mera Pak Watan. All rights resevered. Designed by These Templates